Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Rebel Galaxy Wiki
We are currently maintaining 623 pages (82 articles).
Please feel free to contribute by creating new articles or expanding existing ones.
Have a page you'd like to add to the Rebel Galaxy Wiki? Get started by giving your article a name and hitting "Create Page." Edits and improvements to existing pages are also appreciated.
- Adding content
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.
- An edit doesn't have to be massive; if you feel you don't want to create whole articles, then just fixing spelling errors and broken links is enough.
2016/06/15 18:06- -
- *Fixed an issue in non-english builds where components wouldn't properly appear on other ships as loot (i.e. Pirate Lords). Note that any existing ships in your universe will be unchanged, but new shi...
2016/05/25 18:43- -
- Rebel Galaxy version 1.08 is now live for both Windows and Mac.New Features:*Multi-language support! You can now select your language from the launcher. Supported languages are-EnglishSpanishFrenchGer...
2015/11/17 17:46- -
- 1) Saves do not generate backups unless the playtime is >10 minutes - that way people won't accidentally obliterate their backups if they get a corrupted save from Steamcloud or some other vector,...
2015/10/29 18:58- -
- Some more niceties for Escort missions, a crash fix for dx9 mouse mode, and hey, you can reverse now in a pinch. Very, very slowly.1) If you have throttle set to zero and pull back (brake) you will en...
2015/10/27 20:46- -
- IMPORTANT: NOTE THAT THE SAVE VERSION INCREASES WITH BUILD 1.05 - SAVES CREATED OR UPDATED IN 1.05 ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH ANY PRIOR VERSIONS OF THE GAME1) Tactical options for all 16 turrets on Blackga...
You’ve played space games before… You chased the reticle, fired your lasers, launched a missile or two. Just a tiny ship amid the chaos of the battlefield. Not anymore. Now with Rebel Galaxy, you’re in control of an enormous destroyer, bristling with weaponry, firing massive broadside volleys, burning holes in cruisers, and bringing down fighters by the score.
Or you will be if you can just earn a few extra credits.
Maybe the Militia won’t bother to scan your hold.